Wednesday, July 19, 2006

lagi belajar bahasa orang laen...

I have a new job now, accompanying enca to exercise a “home work” from Pak Diding. What is that? He gave a “home work”, a technique of breath! According to Pak Diding, this breath technique is a good thing for everyone, good for health and good for personality. This one gave to enca is for multiple purposes, some of it is to get new spirit (or to mount the spirit that now hidden), to grow his confidence and to open his mind.

He ordered to practice it twice a day, before sleep and after subuh. My duty is accompanying him to do that, ensuring that he do that.
Today is the second day of said order and, I have to be patient to stimulus or invite him to do that. Quite lazy….
Eureka…. today was OK he did it. Many times I told him, you have to change, you have to change (off course, my intonation is very calm and cool to avoid any “forcing”), and the other benefit is, he woke up early because he must do the exercise. How beautiful! Ya ALLAH, please accept my do’a, change him!

One of my pleasant things was, he went to school with easy just like there were no bad thing was happened. When I asked him, any strange situation in your new day in school today? It’s OK, he answered. Good, the new hope was begun! It means that he did not shy / embrace, stress, or something threats him. Oh tuhan, thanks.

As I said before, I have to optimist to my enca. Son, go……
Bismillaah…


Note: to those who live in the country using this bahasa, punten atas bahasana anu berantakan, maklum hanya orang kertasari..

2 comments:

Herli Salim said...

Good to express the idea in other languages, do not bother by any mistakes, simply do it! That's really a good start for Enca, you know, it is certainly such a hard time for him to begin but he could overcome it. This is something that I really appreciate him so much. Pls prepare him for the unexpected events, such as : negative comments from friends, feeling under pressures,etc. Motivate him that he has the hidden power to perform the best at the class. I believe that he is able to do it, Yes!

urang kertasari said...

Thanks bro for your comment. The only have in my mind is, what i have to do to gain his inner or hidden power ! Gitu kan Ang ?